Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Let Go Let God in Harmony

Expressing the divinity within, I experience harmony with others.

If I have a disagreement with someone, I do not shut down or lash out. I remember I have the power to defuse any impassioned feelings that may be building.
In prayer, I bring the other person to mind. As I inhale, I breathe in spiritual attributes of God, such as unconditional love, patience or understanding. As I exhale, I direct those blessings toward the other person. My breathing slows. I feel calm; irritation melts away.
This pause for peace brings me into harmony with the Divine and, consequently, into harmony with the person concerned. I am more able to discern spiritually-inspired solutions and better able to communicate them in clear, positive and respectful ways.
Render in your gates judgments that are true and make for peace.—Zechariah 8:16

No comments:

Post a Comment