Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Let Go Let God in Liberty

The liberating spirit of God lives in me.

Freedom, sweet freedom! The human desire for freedom is innate and universal. I am free, and I cherish my liberty.
In the spirit of freedom, I am true to myself. I am free to think, say and do what I choose. I am free to grow and change. I am free to create my life anew each day. I celebrate my freedom to pray and worship as I choose, to fulfill my dreams, to express the spirit of God within me in my own unique way.
I recognize that with freedom comes a sacred responsibility. I stay attuned to the wisdom of my soul, turning within to deepen my understanding of God, myself and others.
The same liberty I cherish in my life, I also uphold for others. The liberating spirit of God lives within us all.
Those who look into the perfect law, the law of liberty … will be blessed in their doing.—James 1:25

No comments:

Post a Comment