Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 27, 2012

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

Our prayers have power.

When I pray affirmatively, I create a sacred and powerful prayer consciousness. In this awareness, I stand in the Truth of my Being. I acknowledge the impact prayer has on my body, mind and soul. I witness the power of prayer in my life.
I then open my heart to pray for others. I hold humankind in my heart, for we are one. Each person is my brother, sister, a loved one. Prayer unites us in sacred communion with God and one another.
Prayer consciousness spans the globe, and our prayers are powerful. We pray for peace, wholeness and love. We share prayers of thanksgiving and 123456789-affirmations of Truth, and lives are transformed.
Brothers and sisters, pray for us, so that the word of the Lord may spread rapidly and be glorified everywhere, just as it is among you.—2 Thessalonians 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment