Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Let Go Let God Find Inner Peace

I am in harmony with the serenity in my soul.

Good communication is vital in any relationship; however, with the abundance of media channels available these days, I could easily find myself in “communication overload” with little time for contemplation and silence.
To release any overwhelming feelings and reconnect with my spiritual nature, I take time to attune to the peace of God that is always within me. Several times a day, I take a break to become still and get in touch with the peace of my soul. A wonderful feeling of relaxation flows through my body as I silently rest in the presence of absolute peace.
This blessed awareness of inner peace stays with me as I move throughout my day. I am refreshed and ready for what is mine to do.
My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.—Exodus 33:14

No comments:

Post a Comment