Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 9, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

One with the mind of God, I am clearly guided.
 
If in the past I have sought God’s guidance only for major life decisions or in times of crisis, I remind myself that no need or situation is too small for divine direction.
During my routine activities, I periodically pause to quiet my thoughts and open myself to divine ideas, wisdom and guidance. I turn my attention inward and silently affirm: God is with me always and in all things. Affirming this short statement of Truth opens me to receive whatever I need. An inner knowing may come in this very moment or unfold over time.
Whether my day is crowded with work and appointments or spent in quiet solitude, I am receptive to divine guidance. I live today with the confidence and joy of knowing the mind of God is active within me.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart.—Proverbs 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment