Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Let Go Let God in Healing

I radiate health, harmony, and wholeness.

Some say that healing happens in God’s time. I know that God’s time is continuous. Healing is occurring at every moment. As my physical body responds to its natural call to wholeness, healing is manifest. I cooperate with the harmonizing, regenerating energy of God radiating through me as health, harmony, and wholeness. If I am experiencing a time of dis-ease, I listen to my body and my inner guidance. I affirm divine life in my thoughts, words, and prayers. I get the rest and nutrition I need to support the divine healing work happening within me. I set aside impatience or frustration, and focus my energy on health and well-being. Healing is in progress this very moment.
 
I am going to bring it recovery and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.—Jeremiah 33:6

No comments:

Post a Comment