Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Let Go Let God for World Peace

Peace on earth begins with me.

Words from a familiar hymn remind me that I play an important role in contributing to world peace: “Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me.” My first job is to treat myself with love and compassion. As I forgive myself and release the need to be perfect, I become less judgmental toward others. As I accept myself and others, I begin to acknowledge and appreciate new perspectives. I appreciate the rich diversity of individual differences. While we may express differently in our appearance, views, likes, and dislikes, we are interconnected. We are one. By opening my heart to acceptance and appreciation, I contribute to world peace.
 
May the God of steadfastness and encouragement grant you to live in harmony with one another, in accordance with Christ Jesus.—Romans 15:5

No comments:

Post a Comment