Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Let Go Let God Forgive

I express the love of God as forgiveness and acceptance.

I am not being the resourceful, joyful person I was created to be if I am burdened with self-condemnation or if I see myself as a victim of the actions of others. So I choose to free my heart and mind of ill feelings and resentment. Through forgiveness, I claim my freedom now. I forgive myself for any thought, word, or action that does not reflect my divine identity. I behold myself and others as creations of God. We are made in the image and likeness of God and are capable of understanding and expressing divine love. With love and compassion, I forgive. I move past any self-imposed barriers that have separated me from others. I welcome the opportunity to enjoy life fully and completely.
 
Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.—Matthew 6:12

No comments:

Post a Comment