Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 17, 2014

Let Go Let God in Leadership

I bless those who lead with courage and vision.

Leaders come from all walks of life. There are teachers, coaches, and parents; officials and heads of state; and everyday citizens who have taken on responsibilities or inspired others with their courage and vision. They are people just like me, with life experiences, failures and successes, times of upset, joy, and peace. Yet as leaders, they have chosen to serve with passion and foresight. I, too, am a leader. I am accountable for how I lead my life, and responsible to those who rely on me. I set an example for others through my choices, words, and actions. I honor, bless, and appreciate the leaders in my life, and I embrace the leader in me.


However that may be, let each of you lead the life that the Lord has assigned, to which God called you.—1 Corinthians 7:17

No comments:

Post a Comment