Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 3, 2014

Let Go Let God with Imagination

Through the power of imagination, I create an extraordinary life.

An artist uses his or her imagination to turn common materials into something extraordinary. In the same way, I make my life a masterpiece by using the power of my imagination, together with my skills and enthusiasm, to create a marvelous life. Through my thoughts, words, and actions, I turn divine ideas into form. I receive insight and inspiration from Divine Mind and creatively express the spirit of God in my own unique way. While society may encourage conformity, I embrace my individuality, applying my unique gifts and perspective to the life I have been given to live. Through the power of imagination, I express the One in me.
 
Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one object for special use and another for ordinary use?—Romans 9:21

No comments:

Post a Comment