Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Let Go Let God Be Included

I am an essential part of creation.

As part of God’s creation, I am never alone. Divine Life lives in me, and I am one with All That Is. My divine essence calls me to participate in life by using the talents and gifts God has given me. It is my sacred responsibility to bring them forward. I listen to my heart. What is mine to express? I gear up with tools to make a start. I leave behind whatever has blocked me in the past. God has entrusted me with gifts that need to be expressed, and I express them. By allowing my talents to blossom, I am an active participant in life. Included in the plan of creation, I bless my oneness with others, and joyously share my gifts!


For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. For you did not receive a spirit of slavery to fall back into fear.—Romans 8:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment