Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Let Go Let God Be Free

I am created to live free.

Self-discovery and observation are practices that free me from limiting thoughts and beliefs and enhance my development and growth. I bring awareness to my thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors to identify what serves me well and what I am ready to release. If I carry a heavy burden from the past, this is the time of liberation. I consciously turn my attention to Spirit for guidance and prepare to release, heal, forgive, and renew. I let go of what no longer serves me, lay down the burden of lack and limitation, and pick up a new vision of promise and potential. I make room for new perspectives and fresh experiences. I embrace the Truth that sets me free.
 
I relieved your shoulder of the burden; your hands were freed from the basket.–Psalm 81:6

No comments:

Post a Comment