Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Let Go Let God in World Peace

I contribute to peace in the world through my thoughts, words, and actions.

Peace is both an individual and collective experience. I have the ability and, at times the responsibility, to promote peace in the world through my thoughts, words, and actions. When I become aware of conflict or turmoil, I hold those affected in prayer, acting as an agent of compassion and understanding. As a world citizen, I am an advocate for those suffering. I pray knowing all people are enfolded in the love of God. I pray for guidance on how I can promote peace. My individual state of ­consciousness affects the world as a whole. Peace happens one person, one prayer, one outstretched hand at a time.
 
Since there will never cease to be some in need on the earth, I therefore command you, “Open your hand to the poor and needy.”—Deuteronomy 15:11

No comments:

Post a Comment