Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Let Go Let God Create Good

My blessings multiply as I focus on the good in my life.

In Genesis, God called all of creation good. Good is everywhere present. We can compare the good in all to the power of electricity. Electricity existed before humans discovered it, just as my good exists before I have manifested it. Good exists whether we perceive it or not. Through awareness, imagination, and faith, we behold the potential for good and bring it forth in our lives. Like flipping a switch to turn on the lights, I turn my attention to everything good. As I focus on my blessings, they multiply. I turn on the light of Spirit in me and see my good increase. The greatest gifts of life are mine to claim, and I am open to receive them. As I focus on my good, it continually expands.


God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance.—2 Corinthians 9:8

No comments:

Post a Comment