Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Let Go Let God with Christ

The Christ in me guides my way.

The Christ within is my wisdom and guidance. It is constantly available to me. Yet, in the midst of a stressful day, when tension or worry chatters loudly in my mind, I may not hear the wisdom of the Christ. Like glancing at a clock to check the time, I pause throughout the day to check within. I take a breath and notice how my body feels. If I am anxious, I breathe gently and allow any tense muscles to soften. I observe my thoughts. Any turbulence in my mind subsides as I affirm: The Christ in me guides my way. I feel my mind clearing, and divine wisdom and understanding are revealed. I follow the guidance of my inner Christ to create peace, to move confidently forward, and to enjoy life. Whether the way is familiar or unknown, the Christ in me guides my way.


The Spirit of God dwells in you.—Romans 8:9

No comments:

Post a Comment