Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Let Go Let God in Harmony

Attuned to Spirit, I experience harmony.

My body is an expression of the pure substance of Spirit. My mind is the channel through which Spirit’s revitalizing energies flow into my physical being. I keep my mind in harmony with Truth by dismissing any thoughts of lack or limitation. I nurture a realization of wholeness and well-being in my consciousness. I affirm: I am beautiful, loving, and healthy. I am joyful, peaceful, and whole. When I attune to Spirit, I become a clear channel for the harmonizing and restoring power of Divine Love. Every cell of my body vibrates with this magnificent force. Spirit’s power flows easily and naturally throughout my being, keeping me in perfect balance.


O Lord, by these things people live, and in all these is the life of my spirit. Oh, restore me to health and make me live!—Isaiah 38:16

No comments:

Post a Comment