Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Let Go Let God with Strength

I meet every challenge with strength.

Strength enables me to persevere when I am challenged; yet I don’t need to endure alone. The presence of God strengthens me whenever I need energy to meet any adversity. Just as I nourish my body at mealtimes to remain physically strong, I nourish my spiritual strength through prayer and meditation. Prayer reminds me that God and I are one, that everything I need is already available to me. I connect with God’s mighty presence by affirming: My resilience comes from Spirit within. My strength is the energy of God. As I partner with God in prayer, I become stronger physically, mentally, and emotionally. I meet any challenge through the presence of God that strengthens me.


The Lord is my strength and my might, and he has become my salvation.–Exodus 15:2

No comments:

Post a Comment