Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Let Go Let God in Comfort

Divine energy soothes my spirit and I am at peace.
 
One of the joys in life is warmth at a fireside. Whether I am taking in the rich aroma of a meal cooking outdoors, or being warmed by the heat in my home, comfort emanates from the hearth. Relaxing into the warmth of home, I let go of all concern and feel blessed and at peace. In the same way, the warmth of my inner hearth is a place of sustenance and calm. Comfort fills my heart, and pain and sadness fade away. My soul moves into the quiet. I feel divine energy restoring my spirit. I am enfolded in the comforting love of God. New hope arises for a satisfying, orderly life. I am comforted, healed, and renewed in mind, body, and spirit.
Even the sparrow finds a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, at your altars, O Lord of hosts, my King and my God.—Psalm 84:3

No comments:

Post a Comment