Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 23, 2015

Let Go Let God with Grace

I act with grace and compassion.
 
Nature often demonstrates grace and compassion, particularly when an animal of one species raises a baby from another. An instinct of caring supersedes the instinct of fight or flight. I consider where I can show up as grace and compassion in the face of adversity. Faced with a situation that has caused stress in the past, I pause and remember the presence of divine grace in me. I open my heart to shifting my perspective or response, just as the parent animal shifted its experience. It may be time to speak up about a situation or it may be time to quietly walk away. Either way, I am at peace knowing I am guided by the grace of Spirit within me.
The leopard shall lie down with the kid, the calf and the lion and the fatling together, and a little child shall lead them.–Isaiah 11:6

No comments:

Post a Comment