Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Let Go Let God in Divine Appointment

Keeping my divine appointments leads me to more wisdom and love.

I am committed to a greater understanding of my spiritual gifts and divine potential. Thus, prayer and meditation are the most important activities on my calendar. These divine appointments are reminders that take me away from the rush of everyday life into a quiet, peaceful state of being. In my time in the Silence, I become more aware of who I am and the love in and around me. Creating a daily habit for prayer and meditation opens the door for wisdom and love to express through me to others. God’s love is my inspiration, and the greatest thing in all my life is my personal spiritual path. God and I are one. Basking in that Oneness, I am courageous, strong, and fulfilled.
Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with thanksgiving.—Colossians 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment