Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 13, 2015

Let Go Let God in the Flow

I am one with the all-knowing mind of God.
 
I am an inlet and outlet for divine energy and ideas that flow from God. Divine Mind is seeking to fully express through me. Just as a clear spring flows forth as a rushing brook, so the mind of God pours forth into perfect expression through me. I let this rushing current find its way through me. I set aside distracting thoughts in a time of quiet reflection and become still. In the stillness, I acknowledge that the guidance I seek is also seeking me. The infinite mind of God needs outlets for expression. I am an outlet, and my role is not to force but to allow divine life to express through me. I relax into the divine flow and my mind is at peace. I am one with the all-knowing mind of God.
The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom, and whatever else you get, get insight.–Proverbs 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment