Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 6, 2015

Let Go Let God in Harmony

I am in harmony with the world around me.
 
When I hear a beautiful symphony, I may feel awe for the skill with which the expert musicians play their instruments. Each note blends together to create grand swells and meaningful pauses. Drawing upon the musicians as inspiration, I consider how I might bring harmony into my life. When I sit in quiet prayer and meditation, I move closer to mastery of my own inner life. As I do this, I see how to respond to the world with more harmony and grace. I envision myself moving in cooperation with the people around me, just as the musicians do, creating beautiful harmony. If I notice discord, I sit in prayer knowing clarity of resolution will arise.
May the God of steadfastness and encouragement grant you to live in harmony with one another, in accordance with Christ Jesus.—Romans 15:5

No comments:

Post a Comment