Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 20, 2015

Let Go Let God with Connection

One with all the good in the universe, I am at peace. I am love.
 
The family of humanity is connected in wondrous ways. Physically, we are related through common genetics, culture, and civilization. Emotionally, I often affect a much wider circle of people than I may realize. If I express anger, I may set a difficult tone for my family’s day. When I share joy, happiness spreads throughout my workplace. The impact of my compassionate nature ripples beyond my home and into my community. On so many levels, I am one with everyone I encounter. In quiet prayer, I take a moment to acknowledge our Oneness. One with all the good in the universe and every soul in it, I am at peace. I am love.
Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received.–1 Peter 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment