Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Let Go Let God with Healthy Choices

I make healthy choices in all areas of my life.
 
Today brings many opportunities to experience life in healthy and fulfilling ways. I listen for divine guidance as I consider choices, decisions, actions, and words. I wait for the still, small voice within. As I attune to God, answers come quickly. I trust the still, small voice, for I know it comes from God. Regularly turning within in prayer, while tuning in to the divine guidance I receive, helps me to nourish and support my health. I trust my inner wisdom to guide me in what to say and do and how to live and interact with others in a healthy way. In all areas of my life, I trust that I am led toward what is best. In the Silence, I receive inspiration and in trust, I listen.
I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.—John 6:35

No comments:

Post a Comment