Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Let Go Let God with Realization

I know what is right and best for me.
 
I am an expression of infinite intelligence and all that I do is constantly acted upon by that intelligence. So when I make decisions, I do so based upon the unfolding potential in me. Eric Butterworth describes it as “a relationship with the path our consciousness has chosen for itself.” He continues, “Pray for a clearer realization of unity with God, with Infinite Mind, with the guidance principle, which is a self-realization, so that you can take the right steps in terms of your highest good at a special time.” My connection with God is there even if I am not always aware of it. I have only to become still and turn inward to feel infinite peace and serenity. Spirit within assures me that I have the strength to face anything that may come my way. If I feel uncertain, I simply reaffirm my oneness with my Infinite Source.
The Father and I are one.—John 10:30

No comments:

Post a Comment