Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Let Go Let God with the Divine Blueprint

I am a child of God, created to express the qualities of Spirit.
 
Webster’s Dictionary defines the word evolve as a change toward the better. Within each and every individual is a blueprint for well-being, wisdom, joy, success, and abundance. An aspect of this blueprint is the impetus to become more. As a child of God, it is my nature to change and grow from my divinity. I am evolving in both my human and my spiritual development. In order to change my life for the better, I must first recognize my divine identity. As I mature spiritually, I naturally get in touch with my true essence, and it becomes easier to reveal more of the Divine. In tune with my true nature, I live my life boldly. I am honored to express the qualities of Spirit and grateful to share my gifts with the world.

The earth produces of itself, first the stalk, then the head, then the full grain in the head.—Mark 4:28

No comments:

Post a Comment