Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Let Go Let God Live Boldly

As Spirit in expression, I move through my life boldly and joyfully.
 
I might have been tempted in the past to tiptoe through life. Perhaps I’ve been concerned that living with too much enthusiasm might threaten whatever degree of spiritual awareness I had achieved. Jesus had a different message and set a different example. He lived his life boldly, whether he was teaching, demonstrating, or sharing a meal with friends. He could have separated from the world for a life of quiet contemplation. Instead he carried his radically new spiritual message into the very heart of the world in which he lived. By following Jesus’ example, I accept the joys and challenges it will contain. As Spirit in expression, I move through my life boldly and joyfully.

Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.—Luke 12:32

No comments:

Post a Comment