Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Let Go Let God Affirm Inner Peace

Peace fills me as I center myself in divine love.
 
When I rest my heart in thoughts of loving friendship toward all of humanity, I experience my true relationship with others. I walk in spirit with all those I meet on my journey. This connectivity fills me with a great sense of joy and peace. I am truly one with all of humankind! By affirming and knowing this sacred presence of love, and letting it flow in all that I do, I establish my heart and my world in the spiritual resource of peace that has no limits. With each encounter, I remind myself that every person is an individual expression of God. I have been given love that can act as a healing balm for all the world, beginning with me. With a sense of well-being, I gratefully affirm: Peace fills me as I center myself in divine love.

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.—Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment