Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Let Go Let God Live Life

I practice spiritual principles to create a divinely centered life.
 
I strive to live from my spiritual and religious beliefs. Even when I’m not part of a spiritual community, I can practice living the truth I know. I live my life based on the principles and teachings of my spiritual beliefs. My thoughts provide the foundation for aligning my mind with Spirit in me. I can then bring this forth into my words and actions as I interact with the people and situations around me. I treat others with love and kindness from a place of honesty, generosity, and forgiveness. I give my best effort to live from my spiritual truth and I embrace God with my entire being. I practice spiritual principles to create a divinely centered life.

What does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?—Micah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment