Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 26, 2011

Let Go Let God Be Free

I am free and unlimited.

From time to time, I may find that I've fallen into a rut--driving the same route to work, eating the same thing for lunch, participating in the same activities day after day. Tuning in to Spirit, I become aware of a new way of being, a new point of view. In Spirit, I see unlimited potential. There are many paths, and I am free to choose which route I will take.
Perhaps I will try a new recipe. I might take a class or explore a new hobby; take the scenic route to work or read poetry instead of fiction. Each day I open my heart and mind to creative options that reveal the surprise and mystery of life. I am free and unlimited. The entire world is open to me.

One day he got into a boat with his disciples, and he said to them, "Let us go across to the other side of the lake."--Luke 8:22

No comments:

Post a Comment