Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Let Go Let God Be Protected

God's love is my shield and my protection.

Life on earth is sustained by the light and warmth of the sun; however, the sun's ultraviolet rays are intense enough to cause damage to the skin. To protect my skin from exposure to these rays, I may apply sunscreen or wear protective clothing. While I have awe and appreciation for the sun's life-giving energy, I also recognize that there are dangers.
Many of life's experiences come with various rewards and challenges. In threatening circumstances, I use my inner wisdom to make wise choices to protect myself and others. Divine light shines within me as my unfailing and ever-present guide. God's love is my shield and my protection.

I am going to send an angel in front of you, to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared.--Exodus 23:20

No comments:

Post a Comment