Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 29, 2011

Let Go Let God Forgive

I forgive and live in peace.

My words may not always be kind or compassionate, and at times, I may feel hurt by the words of others. In these instances, I take responsibility for my words and reactions. I participate in gentle conversations by explaining what I heard and sharing my feelings. I am a loving child of God, and through my willingness to hear others objectively, I open the door for clear, compassionate communication.
I rid my own heart of negativity by speaking my truth with love, and listening with love as well. When someone seeks pardon, I forgive and live in peace. Through this loving exchange, we connect heart to heart. Our communication is Spirit-led and any misconceptions are lifted to a higher level of spiritual understanding.

If there is repentance, you must forgive.--Luke 17:3

No comments:

Post a Comment