Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Let Go Let God Nourish

Positive thoughts and actions nourish my body, soul and spirit.


An active and vibrant spiritual practice is also essential for healthy living. Prayer and meditation, creative expression and communion with others, gratitude and positive thinking--these activities fundamentally support my awareness of being at one with God. Positive and life-enhancing thoughts and actions sustain both my physical and spiritual health. Through divine life within me, I am nourished in body, soul and spirit.

Eating the proper food helps me stay healthy and maintain the energy I need to lead a dynamic and active life. Nutrition is the fuel of a healthy body.
The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your needs in parched places … and you shall be like a watered garden … whose waters never fail. --Isaiah 58:11

No comments:

Post a Comment