Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Let Go Let God be a Friend

My friends are true blessings in my life.

In her famous song, singer/songwriter Carole King reminds us what it means to be a friend: “All you have to do is call and I’ll be there. You’ve got a friend.” My friends and I have been brought together to bless one another. We encourage, uplift and listen to each other. They see qualities in me I don’t easily see in myself. They look past my faults and boost my confidence, and I do the same for them. I let my friends know how important they are to me, because I know to have a good friend, I must be one. A friend doesn’t care what you have; a friend cares who you are. In times of need, friends are happy to be there for each other. Friendship is an expression of the love of God.
 
No one has greater love than this, to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.—John 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment