Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Let Go Let God be of Service

The love of God inspires me. My faith in God motivates me.

I needn’t wait till I have more knowledge or experience to serve others in meaningful, helpful ways. I need only be inspired by God’s love and motivated by faith. Love inspires me to do the right thing with divine timing. Faith motivates me to step beyond my comfort zone and to act from the conviction that with God all things are possible.
The simplest act of kindness from one person to another can trigger a succession of good deeds. Whether acting as a companion, a compassionate stranger or a volunteer, I am expressing the love of God that created and sustains me. Service is an act of giving and receiving love. Whenever I serve my country, family or community, I am serving God and expressing God’s love to others.

The Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life a ransom for many.—Mark 10:45

No comments:

Post a Comment