Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Let Go, Let God Open the Door

I confidently open the door to my good.

A door can be a symbol either of freedom or of bondage, depending upon my viewpoint. Some closed doors are opened with the turn of a door knob others must be opened with a key, while others require only a push.
When a door appears closed, some action on my part may be necessary. Faith may be needed to turn the knob; prayer may be the key to unlock the door; willingness and persistence may supply the push to open it.
A door is a meaningful symbol, for it represents both leaving and entering. Some doors lead away from a phase of my life that is complete. Through others I enter a new phase or untried path. Today I confidently open the door to my good.

Look, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut.--Revelation 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment