Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Let Go, Let God Provide Healing

I am vibrantly alive and healthy.
The well-being of our bodies may be temporarily challenged by the appearance of disease, but the body has a marvelous capacity for renewal and restoration. Everything in us reaches toward life; health is our natural state. Faced with the appearance of ill health, we keep our thoughts on life and healing through prayers and affirmations of health and wholeness.
The power of prayer helps those in need of healing to rise up in faith, to enter into the rejuvenating stream of life, to be renewed and restored in mind and body. Whether I am praying for my own healing or for the healing of another, I affirm life. I affirm healing. I affirm that with God all things are possible.
For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light. --Psalm 36:9

No comments:

Post a Comment