Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Let Go Let God Be Fearless

I am fearless, for God is always with me and within me.

My awareness of God’s presence is the foundation of my faith. It supports and inspires me to live fully, confidently and fearlessly. As I awaken from a restful night’s sleep, my first thoughts are of gratitude for God’s abiding presence through the night and for the dawning of a new day replete with potential. I welcome the adventure that is my life. I express my ideas and interact with others openly, with self-assurance. I carry out my plans confidently. If I need to redirect, retool or start anew, I face the challenge without fear, for God is with me and within me. At the close of the day, I give thanks for the presence of God supporting me every step of the way.
 
It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you … Do not fear.–Deuteronomy 31:8

No comments:

Post a Comment