Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Let Go Let God Rise Up!

I rise up and live again!

Following the example of Jesus, I move through life’s trials with strength and assurance. I need not fear the darkness, for my full faith is in God. I gather my strength and prepare for the resurrection of hope, light and life. Jesus rose from the tomb of darkness, and I will rise up as well. Sweeter is the sunrise following the darkest night. More magnificent is the view after climbing the highest mountain. Greater is the victory when I’ve tasted near defeat. Most joyous is resurrection from the depths of loss. I will roll away the stone of sorrow and open my heart to hope. Today I share the good news: The power of Christ Love within is greater than this world! Rise up and live again!
 
That same hour they got up and returned to Jerusalem … They were saying, “The Lord has risen!”—Luke 24:33, 34

No comments:

Post a Comment