Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 29, 2013

Let Go Let God in Forgiveness

The forgiving love of God expresses freely through my mind and heart.

In the healing power of forgiveness, sit for half an hour every night and mentally forgive everyone against whom you have any ill will or antipathy … see all things and all persons as they really are … and send them your strongest thoughts of love. Divine love and life are closely related, and forgiveness is an aspect of love. When I open my heart and mind to forgive and to love, I also open myself to life. When Jesus opened his heart to forgive, he opened the way to his resurrection and to eternal life. I let the forgiving love of God express freely through me, cleansing my mind through its power. God’s love fills my heart; God’s life fills my body.
 
Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing.”—Luke 23:34

No comments:

Post a Comment