Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Let Go Let God Provide Prosperity

God is my prosperity.

The inexhaustible substance of God is our source of abundant supply. While social status and physical possessions come and go, God is unchanging. Material belongings, while enjoyable, are not the true measure of prosperity. Knowing God as infinite source is the key to abundant consciousness. I strengthen my awareness of God as source by giving thanks for all I have, all I receive, and all I give. Rather than affirming lack, I bless all I have and use it wisely. In the flow of infinite abundance, I give with joy and receive with gratitude.
 
Riches and honor are with me, enduring wealth and prosperity.–Proverbs 8:18

No comments:

Post a Comment