Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 9, 2015

Let Go Let God be Vibrant

I am a vibrant expression of God.
 
My senses rejoice in the vivid colors of nature; in the warmth of the sun and the brisk breeze of dawn; in the scent of the ocean and the aroma of dinner; in the silence of darkness and the laughter of friends. As I gently breathe in to these expressions of life, I am one with all of God’s magnificence. The teeming ocean and the brilliant sun thrill me. The wind on the mountaintops clears away any thoughts of limitation or separation lingering in my mind. I am alive with the energy of the Divine flowing in and through me. In this Oneness, anything is possible. The power of God heals all my earthly wounds and reveals the way to begin anew. I am an unlimited, vibrant being, keenly aware of Spirit expressing as me.
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.—Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment