Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Let Go Let God Contribute to World Peace

I nurture peace by loving myself and others.
 
The way I care for myself affects the way I show up in the world. I keep this in mind in everything I say and do. I begin my day by setting the intention to treat myself with love. I will rest when I am tired, take time for fun, and enjoy nature. If I notice negative thinking, I will turn it around. I envision a joyful day! Every gain I make in loving and accepting myself helps me experience more inner peace. This is important because the more peaceful I am inside, the greater my ability to respond with mutual respect and love for my neighbor. The energy I generate contributes to lifting the collective consciousness, calming unrest, and promoting peace. I nurture peace by loving myself and others.
Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.—Romans 14:19

No comments:

Post a Comment