Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 23, 2015

Let Go Let God with Inner Peace

I am completely and divinely loved.
 
At times I have longed for a hug or some other physical representation of God’s love. This longing seems to come from deep within my heart. Today I know to turn within to feel divine love. Instead of relying on others, I rely on God. I feel inner peace every time I pray. I go to my inner sanctuary and find comfort in times of worry or stress. I turn to that place now. I relax and breathe deeply. In this moment, I experience my oneness with God. I inhale, breathing in the cleansing, freeing breath of Spirit. I am renewed. I am calm. I am at peace. I emerge from prayer with a profound sense of being loved. I am never alone. Nothing can disturb my peace of mind because I am one with God.
As a deer longs for flowing streams, so my soul longs for you, O God.–Psalm 42:1

No comments:

Post a Comment