Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 19, 2015

Let Go Let God Forgive

I learn from mistakes and give thanks for my growth.
 
Mistakes are part of the human learning experience. I may say things unskillfully and hurt other people. Others may have made errors that hurt me as well. When I learn to see mistakes as lessons, with compassion and forgiveness, I let go of resentments and move on. I do not allow the error to increase its impact by holding grudges or allowing negativity to fester. I do not condemn or shame others or myself. Instead, I employ the tool of forgiveness as soon as I notice hurt or regret arise within me. I engage in forgiveness by recognizing my feelings, releasing the need to punish or be right, and letting it go. I seize the transformative opportunity human error offers and give thanks for my growth.

Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing.”—Luke 23:34

No comments:

Post a Comment