Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 26, 2015

Let Go Let God Through Change

I welcome change as an opportunity for learning.
 
Every fall I marvel at how a new season unfolds. In the blink of an eye the trees go from green to golden. It’s as if nature throws buckets of paint over the landscape. In a similar way, beautiful changes sometimes appear in my life. Other times, I find change unattractive. Then, I rely on faith. I embrace the change as an opportunity to learn and grow spiritually. As I make decisions during times of change, I turn to God for guidance. I release any feelings of resistance or fear based on past experience. Focused on the healing influence of Spirit, I find the answers to my questions and accept change gracefully. I grow to welcome new experiences. I trust every change is for the good.

New things I now declare; before they spring forth, I tell you of them.–Isaiah 42:9

No comments:

Post a Comment