Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Let Go Let God in Celebrations

I share love in the celebrations of life.

I joyfully celebrate the milestones of life with family and friends. From new babies to community service awards, I take the opportunity to say congratulations whenever possible. I also celebrate my own special days, giving thanks for the people who helped me along the way. For loved ones who live nearby, I energetically participate in birthday parties and other gatherings. I also reach out to friends who live far away to let them know I’m thinking of them on their special day. Picking up the phone may be the kindest thing I do today. When dates on the calendar bring to mind loved ones beyond the physical realm, I celebrate them in my thoughts and memories. I light a candle in my heart for them and feel love everlasting.
 
And all the people went up following him, playing on pipes and rejoicing with great joy.—1 Kings 1:40

No comments:

Post a Comment