Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

In joy-filled prayer, I affirm wholeness and abundance for all.
 
I am grateful when friends ask me to pray with them. Joining them in prayer is a privilege and a joy. I approach each prayer request with respect and thoughtfulness. Centering my mind and heart in Spirit, I see the divine attributes inherent within the person and the situation. My focus on Good turns every prayer into an expression of gratitude. Where there appears to be a need for healing, I affirm the wholeness already there. Where there appears to be lack, I affirm abundance. Where there appears to be confusion or stumbling, I give thanks for wisdom, guidance, and understanding. I am grateful for every opportunity to be a joyful, prayerful presence in the world.
To this end we always pray for you, asking that our God will ... fulfill by his power every good resolve and work of faith.–2 Thessalonians 1:11

No comments:

Post a Comment