Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Let Go Let God with Integrity

Acting with integrity brings me peace.
 
At times I may hesitate to make decisions. I may struggle with choices about relationships and work-life balance. Or I may worry if I am spending my money wisely. Staying in touch with Truth gives me confidence. Before I choose what to do, I listen to my inner guidance. I align my thoughts with what is upright, honest, and sincere. As I speak and act with integrity, I experience balance in my mind, body, and soul. Every aspect of my life aligns in peaceful harmony. Integrity is part of my true identity. I exhibit ease and grace when asked to make a decision. My health improves, my self-esteem increases, and I live courageously.
 
Show yourself in all respects a model of good works, and in your teaching show integrity, gravity, and sound speech that cannot be censured.–Titus 2:7, 8

No comments:

Post a Comment