Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Let Go Let God Circulate

I give and receive in absolute faith.


The same holds true concerning giving and receiving. It is in giving that I receive. My life is open to the flow of divine blessings, and in that flow, I am able to give even more. I give unreservedly.
I recognize God as the Source of my supply. As I have freely received from the continuous flow of divine love and substance, I also freely give and keep the blessings circulating.
I am filled with a giving and grateful spirit, knowing that my positive prayers and actions will bless others as well as myself.

The divine law of giving and receiving is as natural as gravity. I don't question why my feet stay firmly planted on the ground. I simply trust in gravity, for I know it works.
The measure you give will be the measure you get, and still more will be given you.--Mark 4:24

No comments:

Post a Comment